- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- New Renault Captur Crossover
- Kia Unveil CUB Concept Ahead Of 2013 Seoul Motor Show
- Lifestyle Kia Do The Harlem Shake For Comic Relief
- Lifestyle Europe Win At The AM Awards
- New SEAT Leon Visits Brighton
- Lifestyle Renault Horley - Coming Soon!
- New Renault Captur Revealed
- New Ford Focus ST
- New Ford Transit Custom
- New Ford B-Max
- Safe, Reliable, Eco-Friendly-Motoring
- Less Is More With Lifestyle Ford
- New Renault Scenic Prices Revealed
- New Ford EcoSport Revealed
- Extension Of Government's Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme
- Computer Recycling Charity Sources Van From Lifestyle Renault
- Lifestyle Europe To Support Eagles In 2012's Speedway League
- Drive Safely This Winter With Lifestyle Europe
- How Mazda's Digital Servicing Record Adds Value
- Renault Fluence | The Car For Tomorrow Now...
- Subaru BRZ Concept STi
- How New Engines Simplify Production
- Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
- Mazda TAKERI Concept To Premier In Tokyo
- Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
- Renault Reveals Twizy Pricing And Specification
- Ford's New Door Edge Protector Revealed
- World Premier For Mazda CX-5
- Ford Reveals Fiesta ST Concept At Frankfurt
- Subaru Launches New XV At Frankfurt Motor Show
- Mazda Develops New Regenerative Braking System
- Contact Us
Subaru BRZ Concept STi
Keep Me Informed
Subaru have finally released images giving us our first glimpse into how its rear-wheel-drive sports car concept is shaping up with this stunning shot of the BRZ Concept STI.
Following months of spy shots and sculptures we’re sure you will agree that is a car that could potentially bring Subaru once again into the realms of superstardom!
The BRZ presents the partnership between Toyota and Subaru and shares many of its components with the upcoming Toyota FT-86. The 2.0-litre flat-four Boxer engine and chassis have been designed an engineered by Subaru, but Toyota’s fuel –saving direct injection system will also play a big part.
Subaru’s BRZ is expected to have around 250bhp when it goes on sale next year – Giving it 53bhp more than Toyota’s FT-86.
The two models will both look very similar in profile, but the BRZ will take on Subaru’s family face and a far more aggressive body-kit.
We are expecting further announcements from the LA Motor Show on November the 16th and will continue to keep you posted on developments. In the meantime, we strongly suggest you choose to be kept informed if you have an interest in this stunning model as we are certain interest will continue to grow and availability will be limited at launch.