- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- New Renault Captur Crossover
- Kia Unveil CUB Concept Ahead Of 2013 Seoul Motor Show
- Lifestyle Kia Do The Harlem Shake For Comic Relief
- Lifestyle Europe Win At The AM Awards
- New SEAT Leon Visits Brighton
- Lifestyle Renault Horley - Coming Soon!
- New Renault Captur Revealed
- New Ford Focus ST
- New Ford Transit Custom
- New Ford B-Max
- Safe, Reliable, Eco-Friendly-Motoring
- Less Is More With Lifestyle Ford
- New Renault Scenic Prices Revealed
- New Ford EcoSport Revealed
- Extension Of Government's Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme
- Computer Recycling Charity Sources Van From Lifestyle Renault
- Lifestyle Europe To Support Eagles In 2012's Speedway League
- Drive Safely This Winter With Lifestyle Europe
- How Mazda's Digital Servicing Record Adds Value
- Renault Fluence | The Car For Tomorrow Now...
- Subaru BRZ Concept STi
- How New Engines Simplify Production
- Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
- Mazda TAKERI Concept To Premier In Tokyo
- Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
- Renault Reveals Twizy Pricing And Specification
- Ford's New Door Edge Protector Revealed
- World Premier For Mazda CX-5
- Ford Reveals Fiesta ST Concept At Frankfurt
- Subaru Launches New XV At Frankfurt Motor Show
- Mazda Develops New Regenerative Braking System
- Contact Us
Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
Keep Me Informed
Renaultsport is launching Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider, a highly exclusive limited edition of the award-winning hot hatch. With a wealth of extra equipment over the standard Renaultsport version on which it is based, this limited run of 50 cars for UK customers offers exclusivity and style.
A first for Renault, and highly exclusive, even amongst the most expensive cars on the market today, Raider is finished in matt Renault i.d. paintwork. The choice of matt Stealth Grey or Diavolo Red is contrasted by a gloss black finish to the roof, rear spoiler, F1-style front blade, rear diffuser and door mirrors. This gloss black finish is also applied to the 18” ‘Interlagos’ alloy wheels, one inch larger diameter than the standard 200 wheels. These are fitted with Bridgestone RE 050A tyres, as used on the record-breaking Megane Renaultsport 265 Trophy. Naturally, the acclaimed Cup chassis is standard featuring a lower ride height, stiffer springs and dampers, quicker steering ratio and red finish to the Brembo brake callipers. The exterior finish is rounded off by extra-tinted rear side and tailgate windows and a Raider badge.
A warm interior welcomes the driver. Leather upholstered Recaro seats are complimented by the zinc grey finish to the centre console and fascia inserts. Contrasting with this is a white rev counter. Bluetooth, USB connectivity, automatic climate control and Renaultsport carpet mats are also fitted. A numbered plate identifies the number in the 50 production run. Customers can order their Raider with a no cost choice of either Renaultsport Monitor – Renaultsport’s on-board telemetry system – or Carminat TomTom Live satellite navigation.
The Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider will be available to order from the end of October when further details and pricing will be announced.