- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- New Renault Captur Crossover
- Kia Unveil CUB Concept Ahead Of 2013 Seoul Motor Show
- Lifestyle Kia Do The Harlem Shake For Comic Relief
- Lifestyle Europe Win At The AM Awards
- New SEAT Leon Visits Brighton
- Lifestyle Renault Horley - Coming Soon!
- New Renault Captur Revealed
- New Ford Focus ST
- New Ford Transit Custom
- New Ford B-Max
- Safe, Reliable, Eco-Friendly-Motoring
- Less Is More With Lifestyle Ford
- New Renault Scenic Prices Revealed
- New Ford EcoSport Revealed
- Extension Of Government's Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme
- Computer Recycling Charity Sources Van From Lifestyle Renault
- Lifestyle Europe To Support Eagles In 2012's Speedway League
- Drive Safely This Winter With Lifestyle Europe
- How Mazda's Digital Servicing Record Adds Value
- Renault Fluence | The Car For Tomorrow Now...
- Subaru BRZ Concept STi
- How New Engines Simplify Production
- Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
- Mazda TAKERI Concept To Premier In Tokyo
- Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
- Renault Reveals Twizy Pricing And Specification
- Ford's New Door Edge Protector Revealed
- World Premier For Mazda CX-5
- Ford Reveals Fiesta ST Concept At Frankfurt
- Subaru Launches New XV At Frankfurt Motor Show
- Mazda Develops New Regenerative Braking System
- Contact Us
New Ford Transit Custom
New Ford Transit Custom Enquiry
The New Transit Custom embodies everything Ford Transit has long been renowned for, builds on those strengths and completely reinvents them in a van designed to drive your business into the future.
As well as bold, contemporary, professional good looks that will inspire confidence among your customers, Transit Custom has a comfortable, durable interior that will make your working day easier. And whether you choose the Van, Double Cab-in-Van or Kombi, it will be available with many advanced features: from the Ford SYNC voice control and MP3/phone connectivity system to fuel-saving technologies such as Auto-Start-Stop and Smart Regenerative Charging. The combination of outstanding technology and cutting edge design make the Transit Custom more capable, more dependable and, above all, more efficient than ever before.
Transit Custom is equipped with a long list of comfort and convenience features and driving technologies, there to take the stress out of your working day.
New, more comfortable front seats
The driving seat is fully adjustable, along with the steering wheel, so you can find your ideal driving position. There’s a built-in armrest too, while adjustable lumbar support and heated front seats are options. In fact, while providing commercial vehicle standards of durability, the seats are designed to be as comfortable as those you’d find in a car. So whether you use the van for long distance journeys or frequent short trips, you’ll enjoy a more relaxing day in the office chair.
Convenient, clever, excellent stowage
From a hidden stowage area under the dual front passenger seat, offering 93 litres of space, to a concealed compartment in the instrument panel for your mobile phone or MP3 (including a 12 volt socket), you’ll find plenty of clever places to keep your things. Of course, you’ll still have the standard stowage spaces too, including several handy bottle holders.
Ford SYNC. Advanced hands-free technology
With Ford SYNC voice control, you can control your music, and make and take mobile phone calls, using simple, intuitive voice commands. For example, if you simply say “Call home”, the system will call your home (assuming ‘Home’ appears in your mobile phone’s contact list). It will even read out loud the text messages sent to your mobile.
SYNC also enables you to play tracks from a USB or MP3, or stream music from your mobile, using the same kind of simple voice commands. So you can always keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road. One of the most manoeuvrable vehicle in its class
The Transit Custom is extremely agile, making it an ideal choice if you do a lot of work in built-up areas. The short wheelbase version has an excellent kerb-to-kerb turning circle of just 10.9m. Easier, safer reversing with a rear view camera. Bollards, bins, low walls… the Rear View Camera shows whatever’s behind you on a screen built into your rear view mirror. As well as showing you things you might miss, it helps you park, by displaying virtual lines to guide you into the smallest space. For added convenience, the Rear View Camera activates automatically when you select reverse gear.
Sensors that take the stress out of parking
Optional Parking Distance Sensors help you judge the distance between your vehicle and any obstacle, in front or behind you. They set off an audible warning that intensifies, the closer you get. The feature is designed to help you park quickly and confidently.
For more information on the Ford Transit Customer or to pre-book a test-drive, contact your nearest Lifestyle Ford dealership in Crawley, Redhill, Horsham, Tunbridge Wells or Tonbridge today.