- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- New Renault Captur Crossover
- Kia Unveil CUB Concept Ahead Of 2013 Seoul Motor Show
- Lifestyle Kia Do The Harlem Shake For Comic Relief
- Lifestyle Europe Win At The AM Awards
- New SEAT Leon Visits Brighton
- Lifestyle Renault Horley - Coming Soon!
- New Renault Captur Revealed
- New Ford Focus ST
- New Ford Transit Custom
- New Ford B-Max
- Safe, Reliable, Eco-Friendly-Motoring
- Less Is More With Lifestyle Ford
- New Renault Scenic Prices Revealed
- New Ford EcoSport Revealed
- Extension Of Government's Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme
- Computer Recycling Charity Sources Van From Lifestyle Renault
- Lifestyle Europe To Support Eagles In 2012's Speedway League
- Drive Safely This Winter With Lifestyle Europe
- How Mazda's Digital Servicing Record Adds Value
- Renault Fluence | The Car For Tomorrow Now...
- Subaru BRZ Concept STi
- How New Engines Simplify Production
- Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
- Mazda TAKERI Concept To Premier In Tokyo
- Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
- Renault Reveals Twizy Pricing And Specification
- Ford's New Door Edge Protector Revealed
- World Premier For Mazda CX-5
- Ford Reveals Fiesta ST Concept At Frankfurt
- Subaru Launches New XV At Frankfurt Motor Show
- Mazda Develops New Regenerative Braking System
- Contact Us
Less Is More with Lifestyle Ford
Ford Focus 1.0 | Keep Me Informed
When looking for ways to save money on fuel and road-tax expenses, downsizing is normally the way to go. However, with innovative new technology, Ford has launched a brand new solution – the highly efficient EcoBoost petrol engine.
The new 1.0-litre EcoBoost engine is now available in the Ford Focus range from your local Lifestyle Ford dealership on Mount Ephraim. As the smallest engine the company has made since the 1930’s, it provides an impressive performance level that is usually only achievable with larger capacity engines.
“It is a real ground breaker in the motor industry” explains Adrian Cooke, Lifestyle Ford’s General Sales Manager. “Combining turbocharging, direct injection and twin variable cam timing, the engine provides high levels of performance and refinement, all with the fuel economy advantages of downsizing.”
The 1.0-litre, three-cylinder EcoBoost delivers responsiveness and a wide range of peak torque to appeal to traditional petrol and diesel customers alike. Two versions of this engine are available across the Ford range. The more powerful of the two, delivers 125PS and 170Nm peak torque which challenges the older 1.6-litre Ford engine equivalent on performance, whilst improving fuel economy by over 20 per cent. A lower-powered model of the same engine is also available. With 100PS, it delivers an incredible fuel economy of 109g/km, making it the outright best in class, unrivalled by any of Ford’s competitors. And incredibly, the UK developed engine is so small in size, it will even fit onto an A4 piece of paper!
“These engines represent Ford’s technical breakthroughs to deliver power, fuel efficiency and low CO2 emissions, without impacting on the overall driving performance of the vehicle” continues Cooke. “Electric vehicles are still a long-way off for many vehicle owners, and this is why Ford’s new EcoBoost engine offers a viable option for those looking for a cost-effective solution for more eco-friendly driving. With vast improvements on efficiency and performance, there is no negotiation needed between performance and efficiency.”
The all-new Ford Focus which launched onto the scene in 2011 is one of the UK’s bestselling cars. With a striking exterior design, and flowing aerodynamic lines, it continues the elegance of the Ford kinect Design. Blending style and comfort has also been achieved alongside innovative technology to make the journey more engaging and rewarding.
The Ford EcoBoost range which is now available in the Ford Focus will be rolled out to the C-Max, Grand C-Max and the B-Max throughout 2012.
For more information on Ford’s new EcoBoost engine, visit your local Lifestyle Ford dealership on Mount Ephraim, or call 01892 731460. For full stock listing and dealership locations, visit www.lifestyleford.co.uk.