- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- New Renault Captur Crossover
- Kia Unveil CUB Concept Ahead Of 2013 Seoul Motor Show
- Lifestyle Kia Do The Harlem Shake For Comic Relief
- Lifestyle Europe Win At The AM Awards
- New SEAT Leon Visits Brighton
- Lifestyle Renault Horley - Coming Soon!
- New Renault Captur Revealed
- New Ford Focus ST
- New Ford Transit Custom
- New Ford B-Max
- Safe, Reliable, Eco-Friendly-Motoring
- Less Is More With Lifestyle Ford
- New Renault Scenic Prices Revealed
- New Ford EcoSport Revealed
- Extension Of Government's Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme
- Computer Recycling Charity Sources Van From Lifestyle Renault
- Lifestyle Europe To Support Eagles In 2012's Speedway League
- Drive Safely This Winter With Lifestyle Europe
- How Mazda's Digital Servicing Record Adds Value
- Renault Fluence | The Car For Tomorrow Now...
- Subaru BRZ Concept STi
- How New Engines Simplify Production
- Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
- Mazda TAKERI Concept To Premier In Tokyo
- Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
- Renault Reveals Twizy Pricing And Specification
- Ford's New Door Edge Protector Revealed
- World Premier For Mazda CX-5
- Ford Reveals Fiesta ST Concept At Frankfurt
- Subaru Launches New XV At Frankfurt Motor Show
- Mazda Develops New Regenerative Braking System
- Contact Us
Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
Keep Me Informed
Until now models like the Clio Renaultsport and Mini Cooper S have dominated the hot-hatch market. In late 2012 this will change. Spy shots confirm that the Ford Fiesta ST will make it from concept to production.
The hotly anticipated ST will launch in the UK with a 3dr body shell and will retain many of the design cues revealed in September at Frankfurt including, the distinctive gaping front grille and aggressively styled body-kit. The images shown are following testing in the USA
Underneath the boldly styled exterior will sit a 1.6-litre turbocharged EcoBoost engine packing 178bhp and 240Nm of torque. Ford claim the Fiesta ST will be able to do 0-60 in less than 7 seconds and will have a top speed in excess of an eye-watering 140mph.
Unconfirmed as yet, it is expected that the Fiesta will feature many of the gadgets that are debuting on the Ford Focus ST, including a torque vectoring system, CUSC and three-stage ESP. All Ford will confirm presently is that the Fiesta will boast ‘tuned suspension technology’.
Launch of the Fiesta ST is planned for late 2012, but we will keep you posted on any developments and news of it’s arrival in our Lifestyle Ford Showrooms in Kent, Sussex and Surrey.
All we can say at this moment is we cannot wait! It certainly looks like a stunning car and we are more than certain that its handling and performance will more than exceed expectation.