- New Cars
- Used Cars
- Nearly New Cars
- New Renault Captur Crossover
- Kia Unveil CUB Concept Ahead Of 2013 Seoul Motor Show
- Lifestyle Kia Do The Harlem Shake For Comic Relief
- Lifestyle Europe Win At The AM Awards
- New SEAT Leon Visits Brighton
- Lifestyle Renault Horley - Coming Soon!
- New Renault Captur Revealed
- New Ford Focus ST
- New Ford Transit Custom
- New Ford B-Max
- Safe, Reliable, Eco-Friendly-Motoring
- Less Is More With Lifestyle Ford
- New Renault Scenic Prices Revealed
- New Ford EcoSport Revealed
- Extension Of Government's Electric Vehicle Grant Scheme
- Computer Recycling Charity Sources Van From Lifestyle Renault
- Lifestyle Europe To Support Eagles In 2012's Speedway League
- Drive Safely This Winter With Lifestyle Europe
- How Mazda's Digital Servicing Record Adds Value
- Renault Fluence | The Car For Tomorrow Now...
- Subaru BRZ Concept STi
- How New Engines Simplify Production
- Ford Fiesta ST Concept Spied
- Mazda TAKERI Concept To Premier In Tokyo
- Renault Launches Clio Renaultsport 200 Raider
- Renault Reveals Twizy Pricing And Specification
- Ford's New Door Edge Protector Revealed
- World Premier For Mazda CX-5
- Ford Reveals Fiesta ST Concept At Frankfurt
- Subaru Launches New XV At Frankfurt Motor Show
- Mazda Develops New Regenerative Braking System
- Contact Us
Lifestyle Europe | Customer Care
As a business we are fully committed to providing all of our Customers with the highest level of care and attention.
Having been established for over 10 years, Lifestyle Europe Limited has the enviable reputation of giving a quality service to all of our customers. Our 9 locations throughout Sussex, Surrey and Kent are committed to providing the highest level of customer care in both the supply of new and used vehicles as well as servicing, parts and repairs.
Lifestyle Europe Limited is one of the largest privately owned dealership groups in the South East of England and you can confidently rely on us to satisfy all your motoring needs.
We currently represent Ford, Mazda, Renault, Kia, Subaru, Isuzu, Dacia, SEAT, Commercial Vehicle Centres and our own dedicated local car supermarkets in the form of Carzone, over 9 motor retail centres across the South East. We employ over 500 staff dedicated to providing exceptional customer service.
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Lifestyle Europe Limited is committed to communicating to our staff, customers and suppliers, a professional image which enhances honesty, value and quality, of both our services and products.
Our business strategy is based on the following factors: Profit, growth through acquisition, customer base growth and brand reputation
> We do what we say
> We do it with respect
> We do it fairly
> We do it with integrity
> We do it with pride
Look presentable, be curteous, support the company goals and values
Be self-motivated, share success, find solutions with a positive attitude
Respect those around you and express pride in your company, act with integrity, be loyal and maintain high standards
Do things right
Follow the process, be organised, deliver your promises
Own your part, share knowledge, help those around you